Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree 2008

We got our Christmas Tree the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend this year. I kind of like doing it that way. I thought we would do it Thanksgiving weekend but there just wasn't enough time. We thought we would save a few bucks this year and go to Home Depot for our tree. The only problem was that most of their trees were bound and leaning on each other which made it hard to look at them. It was cold and tree hunting there was a real hassle so we bailed. We went to this landscaping nursery where someone else showed us trees and the first one they guy pulled out was the one we took. I love it...but we had to pay for it. We picked a 6-7 foot frasier. Note to self for next year - choose a tree that is 7-8 foot. We are still decorating so I'll post Christmas decor pics later.











No comments: