Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lauren ~ 9 Months


Well Lauren is now 9 months. At her checkup, she weighted 21 lbs 6 oz (about 85%). Jessica was 23 lbs 3 oz at the same age. She is getting around by army crawling but she isn't into everything yet. She has such a beautiful glow about her. She is so lovely to look at and I know I am bias. :-P She is eating mostly table food now - everything from sweet potatoes, avocado, pasta fagioli, pears, bananas etc. We are in that phase where she just makes a big mess. When she wants to get your attention she has this scream that is so high pitched, you can't help but be shocked that that sound came from her. She tries to talk all the time and is constantly pointing at things now.

When we got back from Florida on 1/11/09, we were hanging out in the living room and Lauren pointed at Scott and said da da. We both looked at each other because it was so clear.

I started writing this post awhile back and I'm finishing up right before Lauren turns 10 months. She is crawling like a champ now. She is pretty much just eating table food. Sometimes we try to give her a stage 3 jar because it's easy and it's quick but she really doesn't want to be fed. She's an "I can do it myself kind of girl". In this past month, she's had 4 teeth come in, at the same time! The 4th one has almost come all the way through. Lauren likes to talk all the time and if you ignore her for too long she will scream to get your attention. It usually works! She wears 12-18 months clothes. Hmmmm...what else...she is totally cute!!

No comments: