She says dada, mama, up, ba (for balloon). She points at everything and is slowly starting to understand little commands. She eats just about everything. It's a little tough with milk and the bottle. I still give her a bottle with formula as I try to figure out which milk she should take. We gave her whole milk and she turned red so I'm going to try goats milk and see how she does. She makes a mess when she eats and likes to throw food on the floor. I can't wait for her to outgrow that phase. She's got a great giggle and loves, loves, loves to be held. I love when she decided to just rest her head on my shoulder. She loves to knock down blocks and she loves cars (go figure) and little baby dolls. She's a total joy.
For her birthday we had a cupcake theme and her colors were light blue and dark pink and light pink. She loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment