Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lauren ~ 10 Months

Yesterday, 2/11/09, Lauren pulled herself up to a standing position for the first time. When I went to get her from her crib this morning she was standing again! She's really getting around. She crawls everywhere and is constantly trying to get into things. She has more interest in regular stuff lying around the house than toys. She loves to go for our shoes that we take off when we come in the house. I'm always trying to get them away from her.

She is all table food. She really won't take a spoon unless you sneak it in while she is feeding herself something else. She's eaten all kinds of veggies, pancakes, meatballs, blueberries...lots of good stuff. She says momma a lot now. She says dada sometimes too. I'm pretty sure she said "bye bye" to the cashier at the supermarket.

Lauren seems extremely observant. She can hang out in the stroller for awhile now without a toy or snack. She just observes her surroundings very intently.

Now one thing I hope she stops doing is grinding her teeth. It sounds horrible (nails on a chalkboard). She also bit Jess the other day for the first time - she got a little feisty when someone tried to take her toy.



No comments: