Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Last Snow???

The last time it snowed we didn't go out in it. It just takes so long to get the girls dressed to go out and they only last about 15 minutes. However, this last snow, which may be our last, we decided to venture out. Scott was home due to the storm so we made it a family event.....which lasted about 15 minutes (excluding the time it took for Scott to shovel our driveway) :-)

In that 15 minutes, we attemped to ride in our sleds, swung on our swings, decorated a mound of snow that was our snowman and had a snowball fight. We made some special memories...in 15 minutes. :-)

One dressed and ready to go:


Some sledding (sort of):
Let's not think poorly of the mom photographing her crying child. Lauren really didn't like being pulled in the sled. But she did like sitting in our yellow one.


Now for some swinging:



Snowball fight:

I tried to start to make a snowman but nobody wanted to do it. I figured I would do it myself but then Jess stepped in while I was still trying to build up the bottom to do what she loves....DECORATE!





No comments: