Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A First Haircut & A Stylish Trim

Lauren had her first haircut on February 22, 2010. I took the girls to get their haircut at Atelier Salon in Basking Ridge. They just both needed a good trim. Lauren's hair is short but it was getting a little knotty in the back and I knew a trim would help. Jess' hair was cut first as Lauren watched. I had a feeling Lauren wouldn't sit in the chair for her cut so she just sat on mommy's lap. It is tough to take photos that way but I just tried to capture our reflection in the mirror. They both did great. And I've got a little lock of hair as a keepsake.

Jess' shampoo:

Getting her cut & style:


Lauren's Turn:


Drumroll please......


I think their hair turned out great. Forget going to a kids salon. I wish I could've taken better pics. Jess' hair looked so good. I have to learn how to blow dry her hair. And Lauren's hair was exactly what she needed and it looks so cute on her.




No comments: