Thursday, September 23, 2010

First & Second Day of Preschool

Over the weekend, I had gone to Madison, WI to watch my sister, Jen, compete in her first Ironman. I'll talk more about that trip later but because I was away I couldn't go to Lauren's first day of preschool. It was more of an orientation day for one hour with the parents. Scott and Jessica took her and they had a great time. Daddy had to get her all ready by himself. :-) I think it went really well having Jessica there too. I was sad to miss the very first day but I think it was special that Scott could be there for her.

I arrived back from my trip to Wisconsin later that night. The next day was another Parent/Child day at preschool which included the Mother's Tea. I was excited that I could go this time. Jess came with us again too!

She seems very excited to be a preschooler!!

No comments: