
I had to be very clear when I wrote your age in the title. If I ever say that you are 4, you always like to correct and say you are 4 1/2. Now 4 1/2 doesn't seem as accurate. In a couple of months you will be 5 years old. This is a very big milestone for you! It's a very special birthday. I can't believe you will be 5 and starting kindergarten next year. The new school year is still a ways off and I still can't help but think how quickly it is approaching. It feels like just yesterday that we brought you home to our apartment in West New York. Here you are now, a big sister now and you are growing so beautifully.
You recently started taking gymnastics classes and you love it. You love to dance too. Those are your favorite things in the whole world to do right now. I recently bought a cd of classical ballet music for children and you always want me to play it so you can dance in the living room. You've even told me that you want to have a ballet birthday party. We'll see. :-)
I want you to know how much I love our special moments together. You might think those moments revolve around big events. But some of the special moments I never want to forget are when we cuddle up for our stories at bedtime, enjoying watching a cooking show together, baking together, playing board games together and when you come in our room in the middle of the night to snuggle. My heart melts when I see you and Lauren playing so nicely together. I hope that you always remain best of friends. Lauren always like to copy everything you do. I know that is a big responsibility sometimes. You always look out for her and try to protect her. It makes us (mommy and daddy) so happy to see the love you have for her.
Since the day you were born, your smile lights up a room. You are so happy. You certainly have your moments of poutiness but you have grown so much in this area. You are very sensitive but still very strong.
You bring us so much joy and we can't imagine our life without you. We don't know what plans God has for you in your future but we feel so privileged and honored to be able to guide you, watch you grow and just enjoy who you are each day. We love you so much cuddles.
Questions to Jessica:
1) What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
2) What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballerina
3) What is your favorite thing to do? Ballet and gymnastics
4) What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy Bonjour Butterfly and Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas
5) What do you love most about Lauren? I love that we like to play together.
6) What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Love going to the gym together and when we all cuddle together
7) What is your favorite food? Pancakes, yogurt...and a little candy :-)
8) What is your favorite toy? Daddy Lulu (Wuwu)
No comments:
Post a Comment