Well, I am starting to feel the strain. It happens sometimes where I feel I have a lot on my plate and it seems like nothing is getting done well. There is the itch to reorganize and declutter the whole house too. We have upcoming parties which I really enjoy but they do cause me to stress out too. I wish I was more laid back sometimes. I keep reminding myself at the end of the day that there are much worse problems to have and we all have those times where we feel like we aren't "together" or just "behind". Yes, I do wish my basement didn't look a tornado went through it or that all my laundry was done and put away or that there were no stacks of paper anywhere etc...but for now I'm just going to reflect on what I am thankful for:
~ A wonderful husband
~ 2 wonderful daughters who teach me so much about myself - they bring me pure joy
~ A warm house
~ Food to Eat
~ Healthy families
~ Good books
~ Hot Cocoa
~ Warm blankets
~ Hot Showers
~ Rose
...and that's just a few things. I need to remember what my priorities are in this season of my life. They'll only be little for such a short time.
No comments:
Post a Comment