Last week Scott celebrated his 38th birthday! His birthday fell during the middle of the week but we didn't want his special day to go by without celebrating with him even though he had to work. We sent a special box of chocolates to him at work and he came home early enough to have dinner with us and some cupcakes. The girls each gave him a "Daddy's Girl" frame with their picture in it for his office at work and the cute cards they decorated for him.
I just want him to know how much he is loved and appreciated in both his roles as husband and father. He carries a lot on his shoulders but never seems to show it. We know that our family is his greatest joy. He is loving and loyal. He is my rock to lean on and I love him more than words can say.To the girls, he is daddy (a.k.a. the tickle monster)...the one who loves to have them in bed with us, the one who wants to hear all about their days, he is their protector, he is the one they go to for piggy back rides and I know he couldn't love them any more than he already does.
We know how hard he works so that I can stay home with the girls and we are beyond thankful for all that he provides. He is patient and isn't quick to get angry. He loves us completely and whole heartedly...just as we are...

We love you Scott....completely. Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment