Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowed In!!

Well it started snowing last night and it's 8:30 pm right now and its still snowing. I hear it is still supposed to snow most of the night. I am not sure how many inches we have right now but it is over a foot but certainly seems like more. I'll have to go out and measure with a ruler tomorrow. Schools are closed again tomorrow for the second day in a row. Scott didn't even go into work today. But he worked all day in his office. It was nice to have him around for a nice breakfast and to help with bedtime. I thought we would make it out to play in the snow but it never happened. We'll definitely go out tomorrow.

We were supposed to have our valentines party today but we had to cancel which was disappointing. Today I let Jess make valentines with the supplies I had bought for the party and she made valentines ALL day. Give this girl some scissors, glue, stickers and crayons and she is one happy camper. It was nice just hanging home together. We practiced some reading, saw a cooking show together, made pasta fagioli and just played. I am thankful for days like today.

The only bummer is that we are supposed to get our house appraised tomorrow and I need to do some straightening up tonight. :-O

I am off to straighten up and figure out some activities that we can do tomorrow on our 2nd SNOW DAY!

Good Night!

No comments: