Today, the weather was beautiful, we had a great family day AND Lauren did #2 on the potty! We started potty training again last Friday. I figured this was our last free week until December. She did great today...no accidents AND #2 (which was our problem the first time we tried training)! I still get nervous about waiting for her to tell me so I sometimes initiate taking her. I just put a pull up on at night. She is usually dry in the morning but better safe than sorry. She won't let me put on a pull up at nap time. I'm really hoping she's got it now and that we may be pull up and diaper free.
Today was a gorgeous day and perfect for taking the girls to the zoo. I wanted to do another special little outing before school starts this week. We had a great time and were there all day. We skipped the double stroller and Jess walked all day. Lauren walked lots too but still hopped in the stroller to take some small breaks. They loved the butterflies, monkeys, the special Dora show and the bug carousel. It was great just sharing the day all together.

I love this Eric Carle butterfly!
No comments:
Post a Comment