I plan on reading her new book. Have you heard of Ann Voskamp and read her blog? I love reading her blog. Here is a recent post from her blog about it:
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2011/01/how-to-begin-a-new-year/
I am going to try this. I'll journal what are 1000 Gifts in my life....from the "big" to the "small". It always seem easier to think on needs, wants and all the open items on our "to do" lists. I just want to make sure I take a moment to SEE the gifts all around me.
1. Wonderful, Commited, Hardworking, Devoted Husband and Father
2. Amazing Daughters - Sweet, Funny and Kind
3. Family that is always there for us
4. Our Home - my safe haven
5. Ballerinas dancing in the kitchen
6. Dishwasher
7. A 2 year old that cleared her plate without being asked
8. Hugs
9. Daughters working together / helping each other
10. Cozy Pajamas
No comments:
Post a Comment