I am linking up, for the very first time over at Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday. Press the button below to check it out!
I am still trying to figure out how I'm going to approach this project. I like the idea of doing a weekly update but it also seems a little redundant for me...we'll see. Now for the pics of the week:
December 31 / January 1:

Ok, so this photo is from Dec. 31 but I love it as the opening photo to our family album of the year. New Year and a New Family Project! We did spend New Years Day at Grandmom and Pop Pop's house with all the family ~ hanging out and eating stuffed shells. Yum!
Sunday, January 2:
Well, here starts another attempt at organizing some photos. I really like the idea of how it captures our everyday life. I showed it to the girls and they are really excited and are already reminding me to take a picture for the day.
Monday, January 3rd:
We finally made it back to our library today. We returned all our books before our Thanksgiving trip to Florida. We have a lot of books at home. I love to buys books. But it is so nice to just be in the library and let the girls make their own choices. Jessica, you love using your library card. You want to checkout all on your own. Tonight we read some of our new library finds and Jess also read this level 1 book for The Snowman. She did really well and just needed a little help. Jessica, it is so awesome watching you learn to read. So exciting!
Tuesday, January 4th:
Everytime you girls take a bath/shower you bring your doll bathtub into the bathroom too and put your babies inside. So cute!
Wednesday, January 5th:

Today we had the girls' annual visit to the allergist. I put this pic in black and white for the album.
Thursday, January 6th:

Auntie Jenny's Birthday and 3 Kings Day:The girls are enjoying their new footie pajamas they got for 3 Kings Day.
Friday, January 7th:

2 comments:
hi kathy-
thanks for stopping by my blog today! i got the actual beds from Home Goods...last spring. But, they have them all of the time...they were around $30.00.
Love that you are doing project life...I am missing it right now!
oh really? I'll have to keep an eye out for the beds! This is my first time doing Project Life. I really like keeping a family album but I am tempted to buy 2 more albums and run them from September - August for each of my girls (keeping their photos, stuff from school, memorabilia etc.).
Thanks again for the info!
Post a Comment