11. Medicine to help little ones with ear infections
12. Trips to the library
13. Fresh Sheets
14. Project Life
15. Great teachers
16. Whole Foods
17. My uggs for these cold days
18. Knowing when to say "I'm sorry"
19. Nose Kisses
20. Blanket / Cuddle / Story time with my girls
Well today seems to be an interesting date (1/11/11)....all those '1's ...I figure I'll document what I did on this date -- in short, the usual :-) We are awaiting a snowstorm that should start tonight. Lauren was supposed to go to preschool today but stayed home with me instead -- she was having a 'mommy moment' so I kept her. It is only 2 year old preschool. We grocery shopped together and picked up Jess from Harding Kids. After Kindergarten and Lauren's nap, we are off to the library for some more books, Kings for a couple of grocery items I missed and maybe Michaels if I can swing it. I know it is earth shattering but I didn't want to forget what I did on 1/11/11. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment