Celebrating Nana's 93rd Birthday
Sunday ~ Jan 9
Monday ~ Jan 10
I took a pic of my daughter's ear infection medicine but it had our address on it and I didn't know how to block it out. I'm a newbie. Below is the description for the pic though.
In the morning, Lauren complained that her ear hurt. She was acting fine and playing and laughing all day but she complained again before her nap. We headed to the doc after Kindergarten pick up -- full blown ear infection in one ear. Poor Baby!
Tuesday ~ Jan 11
I totally missed this day in pics BUT we had a big day Wednesday with lots of pics so I'm going to fill in the spot with a pic from Wednesday and I'm not going to drive myself nuts if I miss a day.
Wednesday ~ Jan 12
Thursday ~ Jan 13
Friday ~ Jan 14
A new class assignment has Jess writing sentences with a certain word list. I thought she did a great job. I still have to scan the page but I took a pic just as a placeholder and hopefully the scanned pic will come out better.
I am also trying to realign my weeks so they go from Sunday - Saturday. I'm just going to skip Saturday the 15th - oh well.

4 comments:
Love those snow angels! Hope your daughter is feeling better.
Blessings♥
great photo's.. love the snow angels.
Good for you at not stressing about missing a picture...it's the memories that count :)
Love the snow pix :)
and...I took a picture of my meds this week and used Picnik to blur the shot...it's free...also I use Picasa some for my editing as well and it's Free too :)
Ginger@Fromthecocoon: Thanks for the tip! What do you use to resize photos?
Kathy
Post a Comment